I’m putting this here so I’ll always remember – the DOs outweigh the DON’Ts.
Why I DON’T want to lose weight…
- I like food…greasy, carb-y, so-not-good-for-you food…smothered in gravy.
- I don’t have time to workout. I mean, I have TV to watch, Netflix to binge on and LOTS of eating to do!
- Changing my diet is way TOO hard! And expensive! I just bought 10 boxes of mac n’ cheese on BOGO – I can’t just throw it all away!
Why I DO want to lose weight…
- I need to LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFE. Find out what the risks of fat are, here.
- I want to TAKE CHARGE. I’m tired of being a backseat driver – I want to live my life without feeling limited by my size!
- I want to LOOK & FEEL better – inside and out. Health starts from the inside, out – can you imagine what that must feel like? To accept yourself and heal from within??
- I want to FEEL BEAUTIFUL and COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN.
There are like 1,000+ more reasons that could placed in either category…these are just a few that are circling around in my head.
*Opinions expressed above are solely my own and in no way represent the opinions or viewpoints of others. No harm is intended by this post – everyone’s weight loss journey is different and stems from different motivators! 🙂